The 2007 is a free standing, EPA exempt, wood heater that provides both an economical and attractive means of reducing heating costs by offering excellent heating by both a conventional and radiant means. It's constructed in heavy-gauge plate steel for durability and years of high performance. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. A quiet, efficient, 100 cubic feet per minute blower, is included with the purchase of this stove. This handsome pedestal unit blends nicely with a variety of room settings and brings a heartwarming glow to any decor. Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Metallic Black
- Generous ceramic Air Wash Glass viewing area through the sturdy cast iron feed door.
- Convenient ash drawer located in the pedestal for easy ash removal.
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Cool-to-the-touch coil handle
- EPA exempt
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- 22" Log capacity
- Quiet 100 CFM blower included
Not available for sale in WA and CA