Direct vent gas stove and fireplace venting By Security Chimney.
The Secure Vent system increases the performance of direct-vent appliances and its airtight laser-weld construction provides a seamless installation.
- DOWNLOAD the Secure Vent Direct Vent Fireplace Chimney BROCHURE
- Tested with major direct-vent stove and insert manufacturers
- Pressure-fit connections eliminate the need for sealant at the joints
- Aluminized-steel flue casing for superior strength and heat tolerance
- Aluminum-zinc coated outer casing resists rusting to ensure long-lasting aesthetic appeal
- Painted black finish (optional) is compatible with most stove finishes
- No unsightly lock seam, rivets or welds
- Available sizes: 4" x 6-5/8" and 5" x 8"
- Tested and listed to ANSI Z21.88-2000 and CSA 2.33-2000
- Limited lifetime warranty
For over 35 years, Security Chimneys International has been a name synonymous with quality, innovation and value. Our chimneys are among the most widely used in North America. Our latest innovation, the Secure Vent TM Direct Venting System, is destined to become the new industry standard in direct venting systems. Manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, Secure Vent TM features a laser-welded interior and exterior seam that is three times tighter than competitive systems. A new compression fit twist-lock design and an ultra tight metal-to-metal conical seal for the inner flue eliminates the need for gaskets or silicone to achieve an airtight seal. Secure Vent TM has an aluminized steel inner flue that is less subject to deformation and imparts more rigidity to the vent system. The unique spacer design eliminates the need for rivets or crimped side seams, thereby achieving optimum aesthetic appeal.